Follow by Email

Saturday, March 31, 2012

What's been going on, and what is to come

Hey everyone. I'm sorry that it's been so long since anything has been posted. I've gotten really busy with another project. Coming soon I'll be posting a selection of my articles written for Border Echo Magazine, a publication out of Nogales, Az focussing on the community of Santa Cruz County. You can check out our website at www.borderecho.com. I also have some more fiction works that I'll be putting up on here. Once again, I'm really sorry I haven't posted in so long, but I assure you that things will be picking up. I hope you all haven't lost interest. If you haven't finished reading my novel, The Conflict, or haven't read it at all, go back to my first post and check it out. Please give me feed back on my novel and my other posts. I'll take all feedback, good or bad. Thank you everyone. Talk to you later.

J.P. Wright