Follow by Email

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Direct Link & Official Release Date

My novel Conflict: To Secure A Nation has been scheduled an official national release date of March 18, 2014. That means that on that date the book will be available through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and pretty much any bookstore across the U.S.
Although that is the official release date you can order a copy now and be one of the first to own it before the rest of the country. All you have to do is copy and paste the link below into your browser and it will take you straight to it! I hope you all enjoy it and as always if you do read it I appreciate the feedback!
I feel extremely blessed by what is going on. My first novel has been published by a major U.S. publisher and I still plan on getting the next 25 books I write published. Thank you for all of your support throughout this entire thing. Now the hard part begins, marketing. Now is when I really need your support. Spread the word, tell your friends and family, share my posts, like and follow me here and on Facebook, and recommend my book and other stories to everyone you know. Thank You!
https://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=9781629946009